Today I have finished the work with putting the frames into one frame.
I have riveted the frame sides with 9 rivets on each side and I have also welded the parts together.
Next step is to make the bottom wood frame.
My work in September has been about to see which model that I have of the Columbia Six.
Keith think there is the heavy model -Touring.
I made some inquires at the AACA.org and in several libraries in Detroit and found that and it looks like that is the fact.
Mike have supported with measures for me to control with.
The generator is not yet finished.
The frame, cowl and the hood has been sandblasted and primed.
Next to do is to mount the frame together.