The start of 2017

I have been working with the transmission.After welding and mounting after several attempts.It all seems to work well.

The ahooga horn is working fine also.

I am moving all my things to a new house and garage that is why this site has not been up to date.

My other car Willys880D 1931 has also got a new looking website.

Driving and working 2016

I have driven some short trips around in the neighborhood. There was still some problems with the third gear. I welded and grinded so the fork should fit better when the third gear went into driving mode.I tried a couple of times.It went better and better but not good. I dismantled the hole transmission with the clutch.I had mounted it in a test bench. I saw that the gears did not fit in because of the main gear grabbed not in to the third gear more than 5 mm. After I had adjusted that all functioned well.When I mounted it all back in place I succeed to crack the transmission house. There it stands now waiting for help with welding it in place again.

The step plates are now mounted

I wish all a  Good New 2017 !

Started for 2016

The first start for this year went ok.

The winter job with the water pump and the generator coupling was succesfull and worked fine.The adjusting of the fan was also working proper as exepected.The transmission was also some minor adjusting work been done but there is still some problems left to solve for a smooth drive.The headlights has new lamps with new contact for full and halv light in the same socket been installed Ba15d.The step plates has not yet been mounted.

Winter 2016

Still work to be done.The transmission work is not ready yet.The work to replace the bearings on the fan has not been finished either.I have at least reinstalled the connection between the generator and the water pump.

The foot step plates is now ready to mount and screw on  the foot steps.

Engine and doors

I have cleaned the engine and the gearbox with  heat and high-pressure wash and it seems to be like new!

The front door at the left side has new wood and plate been made but not yet mounted together.

The rear right door has been dismantled and the wood looks be in a very good condition it is only to take apart and perhaps one layer of varnish it is all to be required,perhaps