I have driven some short trips around in the neighborhood. There was still some problems with the third gear. I welded and grinded so the fork should fit better when the third gear went into driving mode.I tried a couple of times.It went better and better but not good. I dismantled the hole transmission with the clutch.I had mounted it in a test bench. I saw that the gears did not fit in because of the main gear grabbed not in to the third gear more than 5 mm. After I had adjusted that all functioned well.When I mounted it all back in place I succeed to crack the transmission house. There it stands now waiting for help with welding it in place again.
The step plates are now mounted
I wish all a Good New 2017 !